Mackenzie DTX G2 Spey Rod 14` #9£655.00 £585.00
This size of rod is getting increasingly popular as a good all rounder. It has a fairly deep progressive action with a fast recovery, giving you a rod that has a beautiful casting action, with a reserve of power if needed. The balanced action of the G2 rods will cast Spey line and modern Skagit and Shooting head systems equally well. This rod is perfectly matched to the 56ft headed, 9/10 DTX-G2 Spey line and the range 42 gram DTX-G2 shooting heads. Uniquely designed taper and action, designed for accurate Spey casting. Lightweight high modulus carbon gives top performance when casting.
- Stealthy dark olive matt finish.
- High quality cork handle.
- Ultra light blank.
- Beautifully crafted reinforced composite cork at each handle end.
- Fuji stripper guides
- Quality snake eyes.
- Alignment dots at each section end for easy accurate assembly.
- Quality black satin finished double nut down locking reel seat.
- Red dot on reel seat for instant identification for positioning reel
- Distinctive and highly practical triangular rod tube.
- Beautiful cloth bag 4 piece for easy transportation.
For each product we ship, the delivery cost is charged at the market rate for that weight and size of shipment from Grantown-On-Spey. We use the most efficient Royal Mail service we can depending on the item being shipped.