Hunter Lady RHS Gardening Collection£85.00 £35.00
The Hunter RHS Original boots will brighten up a day's work in the garden, or look equally great and add colour to a walk in the park or a trip to town.
These boots were made with the gardener in mind and designed especially for the Royal Horticultural Society. Established in 1804, the RHS is the UK's leading gardening charity dedicated to advancing horticulture, promoting good gardening and helping all gardeners everywhere.
• Upper : Vulcanised natural rubber construction, built on an orthopaedic last for the legendary Hunter fit with a colourful RHS exterior pattern.
• Outsole : Traditional calendared natural rubber sole with extra toe vamp for added reinforcement and steel shank to strengthen the arch for light digging.
• Lining : Quick dry knitted nylon polka dot-printed lining
• Footbed : Multi-layer cushioned sponge insole
• Weight : 1700 gms/pair (nominal)
• Sizes : UK3 / EU 35/36
For each product we ship, the delivery cost is charged at the market rate for that weight and size of shipment from Grantown-On-Spey. We use the most efficient Royal Mail service we can depending on the item being shipped.