Hunter Women's Norris Field Wellington Boots£95.00 £60.00
Drawing on their heritage of innovation, Hunter Field delivers a new generation of specialist performance collections to protect against the harshest of elements and bleakest of landscapes. Born from pioneering manufacturing techniques and materials, the collection has been through several advancements to enhance durability and performance, whilst simultaneously ensuring supreme comfort is offered to wearers.
- Named after Hunter’s pioneering founder, the Norris boot is built for sustained use across varied terrain. Crafted from a new soft rubber compound, the boot is strong, yet flexible and fuses the signature design of the Original Tall boot with new technical developments. This style features an adjustable side strap with a weatherproof buckle and a new zigzag tread sole to offer resilience and traction
- This is a performance style with high durability
- Waterproof lightweight rubber compound
- Handcrafted design with semi-matte finish
- Sturdy sole with zigzag tread for added traction and mud release
- Weather-resistant buckle and webbing strap
- Green Hunter Field logo to front of boot
- Orthopaedic fit
- Field green lining
- Upper: rubber. Lining: textile. Outsole: rubber
For each product we ship, the delivery cost is charged at the market rate for that weight and size of shipment from Grantown-On-Spey. We use the most efficient Royal Mail service we can depending on the item being shipped.