SAGE ONE 12'6" #6 Rod£839.00 £580.00
The Sage ONE rod is the first precision casting instrument to take advantage of Sage's groundbreaking Konnetic technology. The ONE offers exceptional tracking with virtually no lateral or torsional movement, resulting in astonishing casting accuracy that is unparalleled in the marketplace. Due to its extraordinary sensitivity and light weight, the ONE rod is equally at home in the hands of seasoned casters as well as aspiring ones who benefit from the rod's remarkable feedback-enhancing properties. The Sage ONE Rods comes in a new black ice colour, which has a translucent finish and is complemented by black guide wraps and bronze trim wraps. Each rod comes with a powder-coated aluminum rod tube with Sage medallion and a hand-made rod sock. Features :
- All-water rod
- Fast action •4 Piece Rods
- Konnetic technology construction
- Black Ice shaft colour
- Black primary thread wraps with bronze trim wraps
- Fuji ceramic stripper guides
- Hardy chromed snake guides
- High grade custom tapered, shaped cork handle
- Walnut wood insert and Golden Bronze coloured aluminium anodised reel seat components on 3-weight through 6-weight with a snub nose,half-wells grip.
- Saltwater capable weights 6-10 have an all Golden Bronze coloured aluminium anodised reel seat and full-wells handle with fighting butt
- Black powder coated aluminium rod tube with sage medallion
Konnetic Technology combines proprietary aerospace-grade materials with innovative manufacturing methods and processes. The impossibly lighter rods built utilising this technology provide ultimate line control and accuracy due to enhanced tip-to-hand sensitivity and feedback, yet still retain Sage's renowned power and durability. Konnetic Technology incorporates an optimised ratio of Sage's proprietary resin to carbon fibre with their Advanced Modulus Positioning System (AMPS), a process that places the carbon materials to exacting tolerances for the greatest blank strength and efficient energy transfer throughout the shaft."Using their High Compression Molding (HCM) process, the blank's carbon fibres are compacted for optimum density and precise alignment, simultaneously fusing the 50% lighter all-carbon fibre inner core."
For each product we ship, the delivery cost is charged at the market rate for that weight and size of shipment from Grantown-On-Spey. We use the most efficient Royal Mail service we can depending on the item being shipped.